We Sell Resorts! It’s What We Do.
Since 1980, Minnesota Resort Sales has been recognized as the state's full-time specialty brokerage that only sells resorts and campgrounds. It's what we do!
Phone: (218) 235-0413
My name is Dan Houle and I operate the Northern Office for Minnesota Resort Sales. This region takes in the True North of our classic Minnesota Resorts with real cash flow and financially independent business operations.
If you are looking for fishing resorts, family resorts, canoe outfitting businesses, RV Campgrounds or Marinas based on the True North experience of adventure, then you have arrived at your destination.
- Commercial Brokers Training and Licensed In Minnesota
- Graduate – University of Alaska (Fairbanks)
- Graduate Kaplan Brokers Training
- Resort Bush Pilot and Guide in Alaska (commercial rated)
- Resort Owner in Canada
- Resort Owner in Northern Minnesota (past)
- Licensed Boat Captain in Canada
- Minnesota School of Business
- U.S. Military Veteran
My name is Ross Coyer and I am a sales agent at Minnesota Resort Sales. As a resort owner/operator who grew up at a Northern Minnesota Resort, I have a strong commitment to the industry. I enjoy using my personal and technical skills in the process of selling resorts and look forward to many years of working with sellers, buyers and other industry professionals.
Timeliness, understanding, and patience are key in being a successful resort salesman. Unlike in other types of real estate sales, buying or selling a resort usually encompasses every aspect of your life. Without proper respect for the resort buying process, a successful transition may not be possible.
- Bachelors in Small Business Entrepreneurship - Illinois State University
- Commercial Real Estate Agent Minnesota - Continuing Education
- President/Manager - Cabin O' Pines Resort & Campground Inc.
- Professional Walleye/Bass/Northern Pike Fishing Guide
- Board Member - Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary
- Board Member - Pelican Lake Resort Association
Call or email me anytime to discuss buying, selling or operating a Minnesota Fishing Resort.
Phone: (218) 256-6565
I really enjoy helping people get into the resort business. I owned one for 16 years and think it is a great lifestyle.
As an agent for Minnesota Resort Sales, my belief is that communication is the key in any transaction. My background as a former resort owner and also building contractor has taught me how business and relationships works.
- Mn Real Estate Sales Person
- Wisconsin Real Estate Broker
- Mn Licensed Building Contractor
- Former owner of The Pines Resort on Lake Winnibigoshish
- Electrician training at Minnesota Technical College